A blog about SQL Server, SSIS, C# and whatever else I happen to be dealing with in my professional life.

Find ramblings

Monday, April 25, 2011

The SQLTeam bump

This site generally receives about 50 page views a day which I'm tickled with. People seem to read my content and it tends to rank well with Google. Imagine my surprise Tuesday morning when I look at my Stats and see this spike

Bots gone wild? Nope, I managed to get two articles linked to from the SQLTeam "Recent SQL Server Links". My Null vs empty string storage cost and Find tables without primary key received a boatload of pageviews. Much thanks to Bill Graziano for the traffic and to any new visitors, welcome and I hope you find some useful content here.

1 comment:

graz said...

Those were good posts. Glad I could make a little spike.