A blog about SQL Server, SSIS, C# and whatever else I happen to be dealing with in my professional life.

Find ramblings

Monday, May 2, 2011

Meme Monday: I Got 99 SQL Problems And the Disk Ain’t One

Or in my case, 9 SQL (Server Integration Services) problems and the disk ain't one.  Since I'm speaking at the Lincoln, NE PASS chapter this Thursday so it seems appropriate I should list my 9 problems with SSIS packages
  1. Hard coded values
  2. Log free packages
  3. EncryptSensitiveWithUserKey
  4. Sort transformation
  5. Expressions, this package has none
  6. Package1.save.dtsx; Package1.latest.dtsx; Package1.newest.dtsx; Package1.newer.dtsx;Package1.new.newest.1.dtsx 
  7. OLE DB Command
  8. Gratuitous use of script task
  9. Transactions still set as supported
Want to hear me wax about the above? Spend your Cinco de Mayo 2011 in Lincoln Nebraska at the Nebraska Bookstore.


No comments: