A blog about SQL Server, SSIS, C# and whatever else I happen to be dealing with in my professional life.

Find ramblings

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Proveit, Super Genius

Yup, that's me.


Actually, I have a healthy disrespect for sites like proveit.com and brainbench before that. I have a literal stack of BrainBench certificates from when a former company offered unlimited testing. Somehow, that was supposed to equate to training but I was never smart enough to figure that one out. At any rate, I was asked to take a trio of tests to help a recruiting company gauge my skills. I was mostly pleased with my results. I thought I did much more poorly on the Data Modeling Concepts than my score shows mostly due to hazy recollection of terminology. I expect to learn the lower score on the Data Warehousing section is due to about 9 sequential questions on "Who is the correct party for X" where X is some division of responsibility in a data warehouse. As I'm getting more serious in the job hunt, I'm posting these screen caps of my results in case other potential employers are looking to see if I know what I'm talking about.


No comments: