Now that you're thinking about submitting a session, why do you want to go to Omaha, Nebraska?
- Only state in the union with unicameral legislative body
- Rub elbows with Warren Buffet
- Omaha Sound
- Henry Doorly Zoo---it's got a freakin' desert dome!
- Old Market
- Birthplace of Fred Astaire, Marlon Brando and Gale Sayers
- Pay tribute to Rosenblatt stadium for a piece of college baseball history
Getting thereOmaha is easy to get to. The primary airport for Omaha is Eppley Airfield. If you're in Milwaukee, DFW, Houston, Chicago, Denver or Phoenix, there's probably a direct flight there for under $150 (Milwaukee/Denver) to $250. I-80 and I-29 are the major interstates that service Omaha. It's an easy 3 hour drive from Kansas City and plenty of other places.
The Omaha crew is working hard to put on a fantastic show and I know I can't wait to be up there so please join me in speaking and attending this wonderful, free opportunity for SQL Server training.